CREDITS & PROJECTS
Poster Girl, Writer (Spec)
Currently under development, projected completion by Spring 2018. Genre: Drama/Adventure
Venom of the Viper (The), Screenwriter
Globalfilma, July - October 2017
My second commissioned feature script. Assigned for the first draft. To be released by 2018
Blue Room (The), Story Co-Writer, Screenwriter
Tamas Mesmer/Dogfella, April - June 2017
My first commissioned feature script, a Thriller / Mystery.
Earth ProSeed, Research Assistant, Runner (Pilot Episode)
PRAXIS/ LOUKAS GIANNATOS, January - April 2015
A Doc Series on the Cultivation of Super Foods by non-farmers. A project co-financed by PRAXIS.
Some research assistant and on-location runner experience. Release TBC
Lucy, Writer / Producer
Private Production, January - July 2015, Released: December 2015, on VOD and TV since 2017. A Drama and my first (short) film as a writer and producer. "Lucy" has by now a number of Selections and a few Awards and Nomination in a number of festivals worldwide. Please see list.
Stasis*, Writer (Spec)
A spec short script (Mystery/Thriller) already completed with expressed interest by a director and two actors. Currently looking financing for a production within 2018.
A Day With A Professional, Original Idea / Proposal
A Mini Doc Series complete proposal aimed at employment and professional orientation in the new age, written originally for the Greek TV and Market.
PERSONAL AWARDS & OTHER SUCCESSES
• "Stasis*" Short Script (Writer) BEST EUROPEAN EYE AWARD, Oaxaca Film Festival
Global Script Challenge, October 2017, Oaxaca, Mexico
• "Stasis*" (Writer) Nominated For BEST SHORT SCRIPT at Diabolical Horror Film Festival
• "Stasis*" (Writer) Finalist @ World Series of Screenwriting (Nov. 2017)
• "Stasis*" (Writer) Selected at the 5th STEPS Int/nal Short Film Fest & Script Contest (03/18)
• "Lucy" (Writer) Selected for the Top-40 Round of Cinequest Script Contest (2016)
Other Successes (As Screenwriter / Producer of "Lucy"): "Lucy" has been selected at 12 festivals plus film markets and non-competitive sections. Link on Vimeo as well as full list of selections, awards and nominations available upon request. Film Rights sold for 5 years to NWC (S/VOD) and for 1.5 years to ERT Network (3 TV broadcasts).
- Best Film Award for "Lucy" (12 Months Film Festival), April 2016
- Audience Award (Third Place) for "Lucy" (12 Months Film Festival), April 2016
- Nomination for Best Screenwriting for "Lucy" (LA Shorts Awards), December 2015
- Nomination for Short of the Year Award for "Lucy" (Short of the Year), 2016
FROM CONCEPT TO SCREEN, Online; January - June 2016 Cineuropa’s Mentorship Programme for Feature and Short Script Writing
RAINDANCE FILM SCHOOL, LONDON; 6/2014 - 7 2015
"FastTrack" Course (Screenwriting) including 3-Month workshop and guided writing and more than ten day, week and month-long seminars and hands-on experience.
RAINDANCE FILM SCHOOL, LONDON; November - December 2012
"The Script Coach Series" by Jurgen Wolff, 5-Week Seminar on Scriptwriting and its Business
UNIVERSITY OF THE AEGEAN SUMMER SCHOOL, LESBOS CAMPUS; 8/12/2012 "Documentary Design" - An intensive course on the design & development of docs.
SELECTED MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
Fellow, The Royal Society of Arts; Candidate Member, Writers Guild of Great Britain; Member, Greek Screenwriters Guild; Member, The Hospital Club; Connect Member, ISA