FSE Newsletter September 2011
The FSE Newsletter of September 2011 has been published and it is available in the FSE NEWS page
In this issue: Edito by Christina Kallas European Policy: Looking for Opportunities for TV and Film in the Online Age
- Greenpaper on Online Distribution
- of Audiovisual Works
- Public Hearing at European Parliament
- State aid for Film, an Evaluation
- Creative Europe : What future for MEDIA?
- Digital Age: Challenges for Film Heritage
- London Screenwriters Festival
- 2nd Spanish Screenwriting Meeting
- International Festival of Screenwriters in France
Droit d’Auteur and Copyright
- Digital Uses : Who Pays for Private Copying?
- EFJ publishes Handbook for Journalists
More Information: http://www.scenaristes.org /